What Should Replace the Old Sonic Location in Wappingers?
Let the theories begin.
It's been a while, almost 4 years now, that Sonic in Wappingers Falls has closed their doors. Sonic has not been a staple in the Hudson Valley since both the Wappingers and Kingston locations closed up shop. For some is a travesty, others are happy about it.
Those who are happy about are happy because it makes space for new opportunities.
If you've driven down or up route 9 in Wappingers within the last few days, you may have noticed that work has finally begun on the old Sonic location.
While we haven't heard anything official regarding what will be filling the void, it's always fun to throw around some ideas.
Here's a list of personal recommendations:
3. White Castle
4. Nathan's (with the arcade)
Sure the 4-7 don't exist anymore, but how cool would it be if they found new life in the Hudson Valley?
What would you like to see replace Sonic in Wappingers? Let us know!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash