WEIRD: The MTA Is Selling an Old Trash Can for $375 Dollars
If you're looking for an old, used trash can that is considered a collectible then you may be in luck! NBC is reporting that the MTA is selling an "refuse canister" for a mere $300 dollars (plus a $75 dollar processing fee). The MTA has been selling off older, and sometimes unusual, items for over a year, and the trash can listing recently made its way back into the spotlight.
The MTA says that the old trash bin is:
Authentic, unique, and probably one of the most useful items in every home, work or office now can be yours. Hurry and grab this rare item which is available in limited quantity.
NBC says that the old dilapidated can has to be picked up in person. If you're interested in owning this piece of "NYC transit history", email email@example.com.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie