Unique Opportunity Offered For Hudson Valley Artist
The New Paltz Community Foundation and the Village of New Paltz have a paid opportunity for a Hudson Valley artist to add a piece of art to the new Hasbrouck Park Playground.
Organizers are looking for a lively, eye-catching piece in the theme of 'pollinators and the landscape they inhabit'. That includes everything from bees to moths to bats and the environment they live in. Since the playground is made from recycled materials and for the sake of longevity, the artist will be painting on panels that will be attached to the playground.
Applicants can be from anywhere but preference will be given to those from New Paltz. The deadline for submission is December 14th. The job will pay $1,000 to the artist chosen along with up to $1,000 in materials that will be covered by the New Paltz Community Foundation. Anyone looking for ideas can find suggestions HERE.
Email all submissions to email@example.com, please no phone calls.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center