County Executive Ryan Announces Second COVID-19 Testing Facility
Ulster County Executive Pat Ryan checked in on Tuesday to let everyone know where things stand as officials attempt to slow the spread of coronavirus.
As of Tuesday morning, there are 51 cases in Ulster County. On Monday the counties' first drive-through testing center was opened at Tech City in Kingston so while numbers are likely to increase, this will allow medical professionals to have a better idea of the potential impact. There will be an additional testing center set up in Ellenville by March 31st.
Two things will be needed to get tested, a prescription from your doctor and an appointment. If you don't have a primary care physician, you can call the Ulster County COVID-19 Hotline at (845) 443-8888.
County Executive Ryan will be hosting another live town hall meeting on Facebook Wednesday with another business focus meeting on Thursday.
This information is current as of Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center