Ulster County Baseball Team Donates $20K For Little League Lights
The collegiate baseball team is proud to be able to contribute to this great cause.
The Saugerties Stallions has announced a four-year commitment totaling $20,000 donation to the Saugerties Little League “Light it Up” program.
The four $50,000 donations will be put toward the installation of lights at Thorton Field. Newly elected Saugerties Little League President, Jim Speirs, has really taken a “whatever it takes” approach to this project. The Stallions mirror his sentiment.
Stallions President, Kevin Hinchey said:
We are all very proud to be able to contribute to this great cause. Donations like this is what the Stallions’ organization is about. It is our mission to give back to the Saugerties community.
Follow all the updates, by visit the Saugerties Stallions on social media.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie