Two Random Hudson Valley Bar Patrons Will See Rolling Stones Show
Two local bar patrons lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time will get to see the Rolling Stones.
It may sound too good to be true, but believe it. And all you need to get the hottest concert ticket of 2019 is a little luck of the Irish. The Boris & Robyn Show will be hosting their annual St. Patrick's Day morning broadcast on Friday, March 15 at Sweeny's Irish Pub in Walden.
The annual event officially kicks off St. Patrick's Day celebrations throughout the entire Hudson Valley. Busloads of partygoers stop in every year to enjoy a hearty Irish breakfast and the very first Guinness of the holiday starting at 8am. On any other day of the year it would probably be a little too early for a pint, but during the yearly live broadcast anything goes. And since St. Patrick's Day falls on a Sunday, the party will start two whole days earlier.
This year two customers will get tickets to see The Rolling Stones on their 2019 tour. Just by stopping in, patrons can enter the random drawing to win the coveted pair of tickets to see the Stones. Tickets will also be given away for more big shows featuring Santana, The Doobie Brothers, Fleetwood Mac and Peter Frampton.
With live Irish music, overflowing pints of Guinness and a bar full of people decked out in green, it's the closest most people get to being in Ireland while still remaining in the Hudson Valley.
If you go:
- Sweeny's Irish Pub is located on Route 208 in Walden
- The live broadcast and ticket signup starts at 6am
- One pair of Rolling Stones tickets will be given away to a random winner at 9:45am
- Breakfast service starts at 6am, alcohol will be served beginning at 8am
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie