Top Museums in the Hudson Valley, Have You Been?
Looking for something to do this weekend? Did you know that there are many museums here in the Hudson Valley? Here is a look at 5 as voted on by the website TripAdvisor, have you been to any of them? Is there another museum in the area that you would recommend?
- Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center at Vassar College, Poughkeepsie
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum, Hyde Park
- Mid-Hudson Children's Museum, Poughkeepsie, (also very close to the Walkway Over the Hudson)
- Top Cottage - Home Of Franklin D Roosevelt, Hyde Park
- Mill Street Loft Arts - Gallery 45, Poughkeepsie
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America