This Hudson Valley Gas Station Voted the #1 Place to Go #2
Some bathrooms stink. Luckily, one Hudson Valley bathroom gives a crap.
When you're on the go, it's important to have a clean place to squat. A store right here in the Hudson Valley has the shiniest thrones.
The Hudson Valley is full of commuters. Whether we are traveling locally, to the city or people are passing through our area we all want the same thing in a convenience store. We want affordable gas, good food, amazing coffee and, apparently, spotless bathrooms.
There's nothing worse than having an emergency situation and pulling into a store with a disgusting bathroom.
Gasbuddy has released a map of the cleanest restrooms by each state. As of last year, 7 Eleven was in charge. This year, a local winner has taken the crown. Stewart's Shops is now home to the cleanest commodes. Yes, Stewart's Shops has the best gas station bathrooms in all of New York.
"We're instructed to clean the restrooms every two hours."
- Stewart's Shops employee.
Thank you Stewart's Shops for being an example in excellence of excretion extraction.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America