Third Former Marist College Student Signs With NFL Team
A third former Marist College student has signed on with an NFL team and has a shot to make the opening day roster. Wide Receiver Juston Christian has signed with the Baltimore Ravens after catching 46 passes for 1,155 yards and scoring 15 touchdowns for the Red Foxes last season.
Marist College Head Coach Jim Parady sung his praises via social media over the weekend and highlighted the increased profile of the program.
We're thrilled for Juston to have the opportunity to play for the Baltimore Ravens. His talent and production speak for themselves. He's worked extremely hard to refine himself as a wide receiver, and he's earned the right to compete in the NFL. It's another sign of the growth of our program. Having multiple players in the NFL is an asset to us from a recruiting standpoint. If you have the ability and are willing to put in the work, the scouts will find you.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center