Taste NY Markets Return to NYS Thruway April 1
Starting April 1, 2019 you will be once again able to purchase farmers market produce along with other New York State made products along the 570-mile long NYS Thruway system.
The markets will be at 20 of the Thruway stops and sell a variety of fresh produce along with featuring other food and beverage products at each stop. For more information about the products to be sold, along with the farmers market hours, click here.
According to a press release, here is what NY's Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul had to say about the project:
From maple syrup, to dairy, to fruits and vegetables, New York produces an amazing variety of high-quality agricultural products. Our Taste NY program showcases the best we have to offer, and we are looking forward to another season providing travelers with fresh, locally-grown products at stops along the Thruway.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America