Story Screen In Beacon Announces New Drive-In Movie Series
Goonies is the hottest ticket in town as Story Screen in Beacon has rolled out a new Drive-In movie series. Two showings of the 1985 cult classic have already sold out for this upcoming weekend but tickets remain, as of now, for the Sunday show. Also on the lineup, multiple showings of the 1998 comedy classic The Big Lebowski.
Movie screenings take place at The Park at USC on Wolcott Avenue in Beacon and anyone attending must be aware of some rules to ensure everything moves smoothly. Reservations must be made ahead of time and ticket sales end one hour before showtime. No tickets will be available at the Drive-In box office.
Each car will be given a designated about of space and moviegoers must stay in their assigned spot unless using the restroom or visiting concessions. Masks should be worn in situations where six feet of distance can't be maintained. For more details on parking and anything else you might want to know you can visit Story Screen HERE.
Smithsonian Magazine recently recognized this summer as the 'Summer of the Drive-In Theater'. With five proper drive-ins and a number of pop experiences like this one, the Hudson Valley is well situated in that respect.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- RUSH HOUR: The Hudson Valley's 10 Busiest Roads
- 13 Classic Hudson Valley Diners That Do It Right
- HISTORY: How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- FAMOUS: Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- 10 Orange County Locations On The National Register of Historic Places
- DEMO: Drone Footage Captures Historic Psyche Center Demolition