State Trooper Strikes Pedestrian in Ulster County
The accident happened at approximately 6:00 a.m. Tuesday morning.
The state police are investigating a car pedestrian accident that occurred early Tuesday morning. At 6:00 a.m. a state police member in a marked vehicle on routine patrol, struck a pedestrian on North Road, near 9W, south of 299.
The pedestrian suffered several injuries and was transported by ambulance to Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie.
The investigation is ongoing at this time. Please check back for updates.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie