Starbucks Suspends Reusable Cups
Are you one of those coffee people who uses a reusable cup? Well, you may want to shelf that for now.
ABC7 NY has reported that Starbucks is suspending the use of personal cups due to the coronavirus outbreak.
In a memo Starbucks stated, "We are taking guidance from the CDC and local health authorities, we have increased cleaning and sanitizing for all company-operated stores to help prevent the spread of all germs, adding paid time for our partners supporting this work."
Starbucks also adds that they will still honor the 10 cent discount for anyone who brings in a personal cup or asks for "for here" ware.
Baristas and staff have been prepped on how to "report and support anyone that may express they've been impacted by the virus, including store closure decision making support."
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash