Accident Shuts Down Route 9W
Due to a motor vehicle accident, State Route 9W in the Middlehope area is expected to shut down for several hours.
According to the Town of Newburgh Police Department, Route 9W between Lattintown Road And Conway Road is shut down due to a motor vehicle accident. This closure is expected to last for several hours. Use alternate routes.
Marlboro Central School also alerted parents to inform them that their children will be arriving home later than expected due to the accident.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie