Poughkeepsie, The Sloths Are Coming & You Can Meet Them!
The Sloths are coming to Poughkeepsie and you can check them out along with quite a few other furry animals at a two-day event being held at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie.
November 17 and 18, 2018 from 10am to 5pm both days there will be over 30 live animal exhibits. Admission is $14, but there are some ways to get a discount, including purchasing your tickets in advance.
The days are being hosted by The Foundation for Animal Rescue and Education, Little Ray’s Nature Centers and ZooAmerica. There will be mulitple 30 minute educational presentations as well, which might spark additional conversation opportunities with your children.
The animals schedule to appear for these two days include, 'Sloth, Skunk, Armadillo, Porcupine, Owls, Falcon, Hawk, Snakes, Tarantulas, Tortoises, Bunnies, Ferrets, and much, more!'
For more information on what will be taking place during this two-day event, as well as how to get discount admission, click through to their webpage.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America