Popular Hudson Valley Bar Under New Ownership, Major Renovations
A single father of three is the new owner of a popular Hudson Valley bar, which has undergone a number of renovations.
Michael Hinspeter recently retired from working for 20 years as a field technician with Verizon. He tells Hudson Valley Post he than made the owner of Hoagie Barmichaels in New Windsor an offer he couldn't refuse and is now the proud owner of the Orange County staple.
"We have done some construction upgrading, updated the decor, we changed the menu offering much better quality food, more wing flavors, brand new top of the line glycol 10 tap system opposed to the 6 that was there previously," Hinspeter said.
Hoagie Barmichaels also now has dart leagues, billiards, live music and Buzztime trivia, according to Hinspeter.
The bar serves a rotation of local IPS, including drinks from the Newburgh Brewery and Angry Orchard. The new menu features tacos, burgers, wings, quesadillas, salads and different daily specials.
- Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Hudson Valley Child Found Dead
- Mountain Lion Reportedly Spotted in Hudson Valley
- Popular Hudson Valley Bar Under New Ownership, Major Renovations
- TSA: Woman Caught With Loaded Gun At Stewart Airport
- Historic Hudson Valley Drive-In Theatre Looking For New Owners
- Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournaments Coming to Hudson Valley
- New York College Students Held Coronavirus-Themed Party