Police: Two-Month Long investigation Leads to Felony Charges
A joint investigation resulted in the arrest of a man for theft and other charges.
A joint investigation between investigators of the SP Herkimer and SP Livingston lead to the discovery that Michael G. Peterson, age 47, of Saint Johnsville, N.Y. who allegedly used false barcodes to steal merchandise from a local business in Greenport.
Peterson was charged with falsifying business records, first-degree (class E felony), and petit larceny.
He was arraigned in the Town of Greenport Court and remanded to Columbia County Jail without bail.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie