Police: Berkshire Farm Center Employee Arrested For Sexual Abuse
A 39-year-old staff member at the Berkshire Farm Center has been charged with 2 counts of a criminal sex act among other charges according to police.
On June 17, 2019, State Police Investigators were alerted by Berkshire Farm Center and Services for Youth staff of possible sexual abuse by an employee.
Police arrested Kelli R. Wagers, age 39, of Philmont, N.Y. and charged her with 2 counts of a criminal sex act, a felony, and the misdemeanor charges of endangering the welfare of a child, and two counts of sexual abuse.
Wagers was arraigned in the Town of Livingston Court and remanded to the Columbia County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 secure bond.
The investigation determined Wagers, employed as a clinician at Berkshire Farm Center, committed two sexual acts and instances of sexual abuse, with a victim under the age of 17-years-old while at the facility.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie