Police Asking For Help Identifying This Man
Police in Wappingers Falls are attempting to identify a man in connection to forged checks that were deposited through the ATM.
The New York State Police from the Wappinger barracks are attempting to locate, and interview the pictured subject in regards to forged checks deposited in an automatic teller machine located in the Bronx, N.Y.
If anyone has information regarding the possible identity or location of the pictured individual, they are asked to please contact the New York State Police at (845) 677-7300.
Please reference case# 8545466. All calls can be kept confidential.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie