Man Caused $150K Worth of Damage at Construction Site, Police Say
The Orange County man was arrested following a lengthy investigation.
On September 3, at approximately 1:30 p.m. Town of Poughkeepsie Detectives arrested Shea William Kirschbaum following a lengthy investigation of the destruction of an estimated $150,000 worth of heavy equipment at a construction site located at 3532 North Road in the Town of Poughkeepsie.
During the incident, the Kirschbaum was captured on CCTV on the property, as well as adjoining businesses, as he unlawfully entered the property, entered the machinery and caused damage to said property.
Kirschbaum was charged with Criminal Mischief in the second-degree, a felony.
Kirschbaum was arraigned before Judge Stephan Krakower and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $25,000 cash bail or $50,000 bond.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie