Police: 3 Arrested after Items Stolen from Hudson Valley CVS
Three Dutchess County residents were arrested after police investigated a larceny at a local CVS.
Last Wednesday around 1:40 p.m., officers from the East Fishkill Police Department responded to the CVS Pharmacy on Route 376 for the report of a larceny.
Upon arrival, it was determined that the suspects involved fled in a vehicle. The suspect vehicle was later located by and the stolen property from CVS was found inside the car, police say.
Arrested at the scene of the traffic stop were Christopher Zippo, 36, and Cassandra M. Eichenberger, 22, both from East Fishkill.
Zippo was charged with criminal possession of stolen property, aggravated unlicensed operation and other vehicle and traffic infractions. Eichenberger was charged with petit larceny and criminal possession of stolen property.
Upon further investigation, officers arrested John Zippo, 64, of East Fishkill at his home for his alleged involvement in the larceny. Zippo was also charged with Petit Larceny.
All of three were remanded to Dutchess County Jail pending a future court date.
- Over 7.2 Million Gallons of Raw Sewage Leaks into Hudson River
- Commute From Hudson Valley to NYC To Increase Significantly
- Hudson Valley Family Awarded Great-Grandfather's Civil War Medal
- 1 Missing While Swimming in Hudson River, 5 Rescued
- Hudson Valley High School Basketball Standout Killed in Crash
- Exotic Tick Found in Hudson Valley for First Time
- Beloved Hudson Valley Pizzeria Owner Killed in 684 Crash
- Likely Rabid Fox on the Loose in Hudson Valley, Many Bit
- Teen Killed in Upper Hudson Valley Crash
- 2 Hudson Valley Officers Jailed For Brutal Inmate Beating