Orange Regional Medical Center Holds Medical Resident Commencement
This was the third annual commencement held by Orange Regional Medical Center.
Orange Regional Medical Center recently celebrated its Residency Program graduation for the 2018-2019 academic year. There were thirty-two graduates from five of the Residency Programs, including the Transitional Year Internship, Internal Medicine Residency, Family Medicine Residency, Emergency Medicine Residency and Psychiatry Residency.
For three of its programs, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry, this year saw its first class of graduates.
Official, Dr. Ronald Israelski said:
Orange Regional is very proud of its graduates. Graduation from a Residency Program marks a significant milestone in a physician’s life and career. The Residency Program Directors and Graduate Medical Education staff is proud to have been a part of our residents’ journey throughout their training at our Hospital
As a teaching hospital, the mission of the Graduate and Undergraduate Medical Education Program at Orange Regional is to prepare residents and students to be excellent physicians and well-developed individuals by educating them in the fundamental concepts, knowledge, and practical applications of skills taught by a team of dedicated medical professionals
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie