Orange County Man Struck by Vehicle
The man was treated at the scene, and then airlifted to Westchester Medical Center.
On April 4, at approximately 3:45 p.m. New Windsor Police and NW Ambulance received a report of a man down unconscious in the rear lot of 2899 Route 9W.
Shortly after units arrived on the scene, they observed a male, unconscious, ineffectively breathing with a large laceration to his head and scratches and scrapes on his back.
The 35 year old Male was treated and Airlifted out of a landing zone established by Vails Gate Fire Department. He was airlifted to Westchester Medical Center.
Video footage located of the area, shows the male patient stumbling around and falling. Later a vehicle from the lot was moved and it appears that the subject on the ground was not seen and was struck by the vehicle.
The investigation is ongoing. No further information is availabe at this time.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie