NY Man Who Sucked Blood from Pigeons Arrested Again
This guy better hope he never crosses paths with Mike Tyson.
Who eats pigeons? Aren't they considered the rats of the sky? Maybe I'm wrong. I suppose if you're hungry enough and it's cooked just right anything could taste like chicken but this guy is eating them raw. According the New York Post, a man named Daniel Ventre was arrested a few years back in Bryant Park for biting heads off of pigeons and then drinking their blood.
He's back at it again but at least he's found a drink that doesn't hurt small birds.
According to the Post he was arrested again recently for breaking into a cafe and stealing bottles of liquor.
Only in New York, right?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America