Now There Are Punching Bags Located Around NYC For People To Vent Their Rage
New Yorkers can get a bit impatient and stressed. That's not anything new. However, a design team from the South may have the solution for stressed New Yorkers to let out a little bit of that pent up frustration.
See the pics HERE
Laughing Squid says that a design group from Savannah, Georgia called dontakethisthewrongway has set up a number of punching bags for folks in the Big Apple to let loose the next time someone cuts in front of you, or does anything rude.
The public punching bag offers an outlet for these emotions as a means to maybe develop a healthier way to address personal and collective issues in a public setting.
From their website
These public punch bags have been placed around Manhattan. Next time you're in the city, maybe you'll need one to feel a bit better. However, don't go too wild. You don't want to be that person screaming and yelling like an out of control lunatic while repeatedly pounding a bag in public.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie