Newburgh Adams Pizza Shop Officially Open For Business
The highly anticipated pizza shop at Adams Fairacre Farms is open for business, have you stopped in yet?
After a big announcement this past summer that Adams would be getting into the pizza business, their official opening day was Friday, October 5th. Located at 1240 Route 300 in Newburgh, the shop is managed by Hudson Valley pizza-making pro-Dan Whiteley who has over 20 years of experience in the business. He got his start at TJ's in Poughkeepsie and has been going strong ever since.
The new menu features all the classic pizza toppings you'd expect along with some unique creations. Have a look at the menu and see what they have to offer. Whitely's known for his specialty pies including the Dill Pickle Bacon pizza and no the pickles aren't cooked.
If the initial pizza shop does well, you could see the business expand to the other Hudson Valley Adams Fairacre Farms locations.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center