New York State Seeks Assistance In Medical Supply Production
New York State is seeking the business communities help in the much need production of medical supplies. There is a great need for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), medical masks, ventilators, nasal swabs for COVID-19 kits and more.
There is a sign-up page on the Empire State Development website and there are three options for businesses to choose from.
- Ready To Supply - This option is for any company that is able to immediately sell or produce approved COVID-19 related medical equipment and supplies likeN95 masks, ventilators, etc).
- Will Repurpose Production - This is for any business that can retool their operation to produce medical equipment and supplies.
- Volunteer or Donate - If you have any donated goods, services or space in response to COVID-19 this option is for you.
Businesses that volunteer should be prepared to follow the FDA and CDC guidelines. The FDA has released new guidance that allows for more manufacturers to make ventilators at this time.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Netflix Classic 'The Irishman' Filmed At Multiple Hudson Valley Locations
- 2019 WRRV Sessions Photo Rewind
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center