New York State Man Driving with Missing Tire Charged With DWI
Driving with a missing tire is bad enough. But driving with a missing tire while allegedly drunk? This is what the sheriff's office is saying took place when a 32 year-old Ballston Spa man was recently arrested. Maybe he was just too drunk to notice?
CBS Albany reports that the man was driving without a tire and hit a traffic sign in Niskayuna. Officials with the Saratoga County Sheriff's Office stopped the man, and now he's being charged with a number of violations.
Deputies say the suspect was charged with DWI, operating a motor vehicle without a license, and consuming alcohol in a motor vehicle. CBS reports that he's also being charged with failing to use designated lane, failing to obey a police officer, failing to keep right as well as unsafe tires.
And in a completely unrelated matter, the suspect bears a slight resemblance to a much younger version of Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers. What does this have to do with the rest of article? Nothing.
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants