New York Ranks in the Top 5 in Bigfoot Sightings
This is on the list of reasons why I am proud to be a New Yorker.
It's no secret that Bigfoot is a pretty big deal around the Hudson Valley. Just ask the Bigfoot Researchers of the Hudson Valley. If you take one look at their Facebook page, you'll several stories regarding Bigfoot encounters or evidence.
It all makes sense now.
According to RochesterFirst.Com, The Travel Channel and Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization collected data and show that New York ranks 5th in Bigfoot sightings.
Now they don't say anything specific about the sightings and evidence in the Hudson Valley, however, Whitehall New York is apparently the Bigfoot capital of the east coast.
Whitehall is a little ways up by the boarder of Vermont.
Washington, California, Pennsylvania and Michigan round out the top 5 in Bigfoot sightings.
Do you believe yet?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash