New York City Teacher Found Dead In The Hudson Valley
A teacher from Queens was found dead in Ulster County after police report he was last seen crossing the Throgs Neck bridge on May 5th. ABC 7 reports 46-year-old Keith Johnson was found in a wooded area in Shandaken. His car was located several miles away at the Woodland Valley trailhead.
A neighbor told reporters Johnson told him he was headed upstate and that he was a devoted hiker. Foul play is not expected at this time.
Johnson was the school music teacher at PS 29 in Queens.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America