New Paltz Challenge Fall River to Ridge is November 10th
Running season isn't over yet in the Hudson Valley. The New Paltz Regional Chamber of Commerce invites you to join them Sunday November 10th for the Second Annual Fall Challenge. This years race will include a 5K and a 10K which are both chipped. The New Paltz Challenge River-to-Ridge Fall 5K and 10K will have you traversing one of the newest trails in New Paltz.
The course has you starting on Springtown Road near the Wallkill River then taking the trail towards the Shawangunks. The views on the run include Mohonk's Skytop Tower and Millbrook Mountain. New to the race this year, the 10K will have you enjoying the Mohonk Preserve's foothills along with scenic Butterville Road.
Race times on the morning of the race have been set for 8 AM and 8:30 AM. The 10K will step off first at 8 AM from River-to-Ridge trail head on Springtown Road. The 5K will do the same 30 minutes later.
- $30 race fee for the 5k until November 6th.
- $40 race fee for the 10k until November 6th.
- Includes a long sleeve performance tee.
- In Honor of Veteran's Day, Military Veterans receive $5 off their race fees when registering online.
- Registration the day of the race is $35 for the 5k, $45 for the 10k
- Dogs and strollers are discouraged from being on the course.
- This is a chipped race.
- Online registration closes on November 6th at Midnight
- Packet pickup is on Friday, November 9th, 2pm - 5pm at the New Paltz Regional Chamber of Commerce office - 257 Main Street, New Paltz.
- Day of Registration & Packet Pickup - November 10th beginning at 7:30am at River to Ridge trail head on Springtown Road, New Paltz.