Things to Do in the Hudson Valley This Weekend With Your Valentine
Looking for something to do this Valentines Weekend, but haven't made any plans yet? Here are a few things in the Hudson Valley that you and your sweetie may want to check out:
- 2/13 Millbrook Winery is holding a Valentine Wine & Dessert Pairing, starting at 1PM at the winery.
- 2/13 & 2/14 Robibero Winery is holding a "Sweet & Sinful Revenge Wine & Cupcake Pairing" Featuring Moxie Cupcakes with seatings at 12:45pm, 2:30pm, 4:15pm, both days.
- 2/14 Underground Coffee and Ales, Vineyard Ave in Highland, Holding a beer and chocolate pairing featuring chocolates from Krauses Chocolate's.
- 2/14 The Terrapin in Rhinebeck is holding a special Valentine's Pre-Fixe Dinner at the restaurant, Route 9 in Rhinebeck
- 2/14 Tuthill House at The Mill is featuring a special 3-course Prix Fixe 'Menu for Two' 5-8PM, Get there early and take a tour of the distillery too.
- 2/14 Crown Maple at Madava Farms in Dover Plains is holding a special Valentines Brunch with one seating at 11:30AM.
Of course, with the holiday weekend (Presidents Day is Monday, Feb. 15) and the wind chill warning that is in the forecast for a good chunk of the weekend, you also might want to stay in.