Mets Player Adopts Puppy Right After Baseball Game
Here's a story that will give you a reason to root for the Mets this year.
Many of us could go an entire lifetime without experiencing love at first sight. That's not the case anymore for Mets second basemen, Jeff McNeil.
According to the New York Post, McNeil met the dog at an adoption event being held at Citi field before the game on Friday. After the game he apparently called his wife to get permission.
They went down to the animal shelter and picked up the Alaskan Malamute mix together. McNeil credits his homers and The Mets thrashing the Pirates all weekend long to the dog being lucky.
Maybe every player on the team should get puppy. His nickname is the 'Flying Squirrel" and dogs do love squirrels.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America