Marriott Opens ‘Farmhouse Inspired’ Hotel in Orange County
A new hotel is opening in the Hudson Valley on Wednesday.
Orange County is quickly becoming a hot tourist destination. With LEGOLAND, Angry Orchard, City Winery, Woodbury Common and other great destinations to visit, it only makes sense that the area is in need of more hotel rooms to accommodate travelers.
On Wednesday the area's newest hotel is opening in Goshen. Located right at the intersection of Route 17 and I-84, the Fairfield by Marriott is inspired by the original Fairfield farm. The lobby area features a huge farmhouse table for gathering and decorations throughout the rooms feature photos of the famous farm.
According to Traveldailynews.com, each room features a unique window shade that features a photograph. As light passes through the shade it illuminates the image, transforming it to the room's focal point.
Guests will enjoy a refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave oven and HDTV featuring Netflix, HBO Go, Amazon Prime and other streaming options. In addition, visitors can take advantage of the property's outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, complimentary Wi-Fi and free breakfast.
Room rates start around $150.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie