Man Offers $25k to Help Him Find a Girlfriend
This guy is paying out a huge sum of money to the person who helps find him a girlfriend. Is this romantic or just really desperate?
Valentine's Day is almost here and there a plenty of people looking for love. No one wants to be alone on Valentine's Day, right? Some of us don't have a choice and some of us can handle being alone more than others. A man in Kansas is desperate to find a date. So much so that he's offering $25,000 to the person responsible for finding the woman of his dreams.
According to the New York Post, a man named Jeff Gebhart is looking for love and he thought he'd try to her in a non traditional way.
He's basically living out the movie, Hitch.
If you can help his out you could probably pay off your car. If you know of someone for Jeff or you need more information at his website, DateJeffG.com.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't he get more submissions if he offered the women he decides to date $25,000.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America