New York State Woman Crashes Car Through Domino’s Pizza Shop
This is not what they mean when they say "take out". Luckily, no one was dining in a pizza shop when a vehicle went sailing though the front glass late last weekend. Some may question whether or not Domino's really qualifies as real pizza anyway, but that is whole other topic for another time.
An accident Sunday night left one woman hospitalized after her car crashed through a Domino's Pizza shop in central New York state. The Rome Sentinel says the woman was attempting to park when her foot slipped and hit the gas pedal instead. Officials say her car went straight through the front glass facade at the Rome, NY business, pushing several tables forward.
The woman was taken a nearby hospital with minor injuries. The owner told WKTV the pizzeria would reopen Monday.
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie