Man Arrested For Child Pornography Following Computer Repair
A Hudson Valley man is facing multiple felonies after bringing his computer in for repair, according to police.
On February 26, state police arrested Mark K. Treulieb, 52, of Carmel, N.Y. for three counts of sexual performance by a child, all felonies.
Troopers received a tip of possible child pornography from Treulieb's computer repair service. Investigation by both investigators and the Troop K Computer Crimes Unit after the execution of a search warrant granted by the Town of Carmel Court led to the discovery of multiple illegal images.
Treulieb was arraigned in the Town of Carmel Court and released on his own recognizance. He is scheduled to return to court later this month.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie