Man Urinates on Vehicle in Bank Parking Lot, Police Say
A man was observed urinating on a parked vehicle in the parking lot of an Ulster County bank, according to Saugerties police.
Saugerties police arrested a 54-year-old Saugerties on charges of public lewdness.
On Friday, February 22, at approximately 12:30 p.m. the man was observed urinating on a vehicle parked in the rear parking lot of the Sawyer Savings Bank, located at 87 Market Street in Saugerties.
Following an investigation, the man was arrested on March 1. He was processed at police headquarters and released with an appearance ticket.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie