I Live in The HV and Have Never Seen a UFO
Ever since I moved to the Hudson Valley I've heard that we are in one of the areas that has some of the most alien sightings on the east cost and maybe even the country.
There are several cases of reported sightings each year. We even have a parade celebrating the sightings in Pine Bush every year. I've even seen the Hudson Valley mentioned in an episode of Unsolved Mysteries regarding the unidentified crafts.
With all this lore I'm sad to report I've never seen an UFO in the sky over the Hudson Valley. I haven't even seen anything remotely out of the ordinary. It's kind of a bummer.
The truth has got to be out there somewhere. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places/
Where is the best places to look for UFO's in the HV?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America