HV Restaurant Offers Table Side Cheaters & Tide Sticks
This place is ready for anything.
I don't need to worry about not being able to read menu items because my eyesight is beyond perfect since my LASIK procedure from Diamond Vision but I know that some people out there need reading glasses and they often forget them at home when they go out.
When your're eating out at a restaurant you take a great risk of spilling food scraps, sauces or drinks on your clothes.
While I was out at a place called Patsy's Roadhouse in Hopewell last week I noticed that every single table possessed these two items.
Is this a thing that a lot of places do? It's genius and extremely thoughtful.
If you haven't guessed it by now. Yes, I had to use the Tide Stick. Accidents happen.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America