Hudson Valley Zombie Film Set For Nationwide Summer Release
A high profile zombie movie that filmed in the Hudson Valley will be released in theaters across America this summer. The loaded cast includes Bill Murray, Selena Gomez, Adam Driver, Steve Buscemi and others.
Variety reports plot details have not been revealed but it has been described as a "zombie comedy." Cast and crew were spotted around Kingston and the Village of Fleishmanns in the summer of 2018.
The film is directed by Jim Jarmusch who is known for movies like Permanent Vacation, Coffee and Cigarettes and Broken Flowers. He's also worked with Neil Young, the Talking Heads, and The Raconteurs on music videos and video shorts.
Are you excited for the new Hudson Valley-made zombie movie that's coming out this summer? Have a look at the new trailer.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3PM to 7PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America