Hudson Valley Stewart’s to Offer Free Coffee on New Year’s Eve
For a limited time on New Year's Eve, Stewart's will be giving out free coffee to end 2019 the right way.
According to Stewart's Shops website, they are ringing in the New Year by giving out free coffee. From 6 p.m. to close at all Stewart's locations on Tuesday, December 31, you can enjoy a free cup of hot coffee. It can be any size and any flavor.
Their website states you can choose from the Stewart's House Blend, French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Richer Roast, Decaf, and Blueberry Crumble. 13,000 people had free coffee last year at Stewart's with this promotion.
To make 2020 even better, Stewart's will be adding Chocolate Raspberry Cream Coffee at all shops on January 5, according to their website. This is a seasonal flavor, so get it while you can.
I'll see you at Stewart's on New Year's Eve.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate