Hudson Valley Skin Care Making Hand Sanitizer
One Hudson Valley company is going above and beyond to help us keep our hands clean.
Hudson Valley Skin Care shared on Facebook that they are suspending their production, but it's for a great reason. According to the post, they are working hard to produce hand sanitizer that will be distributed for free.
In a statement, Hudson Valley Skin Care said:
We have suspended our production in order to make hand sanitizer for our community. The wonderful people at Publick House (in Pleasant Valley, NY) are distributing bagged lunches for families in need. You can also pick up a bottle of our hand sanitizer there. We will be dropping off more in other locations.
They also urge customers to take only one.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to them on their Facebook page, unfortunately, they will not be able to deliver and sanitizers must be picked up.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash