Hudson Valley High School Baseball Field Vandalized
Four men were arrested, with one facing felony charges after a Hudson Valley high school baseball field was vandalized.
On March 10, Putnam County Sheriff's were dispatched to a report of a vehicle doing "donuts" on the Brewster High School baseball field. Upon arrival, deputies observed a occupied vehicle stuck on the baseball field.
An investigation revealed that the driver of the vehicle caused approximately $1,000 worth of damage to the baseball field.
The driver, Cole Crandell, 19, of Southeast was arrested and charged with criminal mischief thrid-degree (Class E Felony), and trespassing. The other three occupants of the vehicle were also all charged with trespassing.
Crandell was released on his own recognizance, and is due back in court at a later date.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie