Hudson Valley Car Dealer Expands Into Upstate New York
A local car dealership has cut the ribbon on their newest location.
The Friendly Auto Group already operates three dealerships in the Hudson Valley. Friendly Honda on Route 44 in Poughkeepsie, Friendly Ford on Route 9 in Poughkeepsie and Friendly Acura off of Dolson Avenue in Middletown.
On Thursday, Eric Kahn, President & CEO of Friendly Auto Group cut the ribbon on their newest location in the Syracuse area. The brand-new, 25,000-square-foot facility boasts a five-vehicle showroom and 15 service bays. The dealership is situated on four acres on East Genesee Street in Fayetteville.
Friendly Honda in Poughkeepsie sells more vehicles than any other dealership in the Mid Hudson Valley and has won Honda's President's Award seven times. Kahn says he hopes to bring that success to the Syracuse market. "We have a long-standing relationship with Honda and look forward to working with them to dramatically increase Honda's presence in the area."
The ribbon-cutting celebration was attended by the mayor of Fayetteville, Mark Olson, and senior executives from Honda
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie