How To Stop Your Glasses From Fogging While Wearing a Face Mask
Those who wear glasses don't have to choose between wearing a face mask and being able to see where they're walking.
Now that the public has been directed to wear face masks in public, the near-sighted population has quickly realized that this is going to be a little more complicated than they originally thought.
Thanks to cooler temperatures, many people have been complaining about their glasses fogging up while wearing their face covering. The problem arises when hot, moist air escapes the top of the mask, condensing on your eyeglasses.
The good news is that there are a few solutions to this problem. Although some may work better than others. You'll probably want to experiment to see which one solves your fogging problem the best. Of course, it's important to follow your optometrist's advice and read all of the paperwork that came with your prescription glasses. Using some of these methods may actually damage the coating on your glasses and void your warranty.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie