How To Get A ‘Jack Skellington’ Frappuccino At Local Starbucks
Starbucks released a new secret menu for Halloween 2019.
From the Oogie Boogie Frappuccino to the Cinderella Frappuccino, and everything in between; Starbucks 2019 Halloween secret menu is amazing. According to Delish, the latest creation for spooky season is inspired by one of the most iconic Halloween characters: Jack Skellington.
The base of the Jack Skellington Frappuccino is a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino, according to Delish. You should order a single shot chai pumpkin spice Frappuccino. Ask for whipped cream and java chips ontop. Don't forget the mocha drizzle in the cup. The look is nice and spooky, with the drizzle on the inside of the cup sliding down the cup to look like the stripes on Jack Skellington's suit.
Happy spooky season ya'll.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate