How Pizza Sent Over 2,000 People to The ER in One Year
This is New York and we love our pizza. It's obviously not the healthiest food option out there but its ingredients isn't even what makes it so hazardous to our health.
Loads of cheese topped with salted meats is probably not something any dietitian would recommend. Who would have thought that could be the safest thing about eating one of New York's favorite foods?
According to a tweet from US Consumer Product Safety Commission, there were over 2,300 reported incidents related to pizza that put people in the emergency room.
These injuries include burns from cooking or eating, cutting oneself while slicing a pie, delivery people falling while carrying a pizza, patrons falling down at a restaurant and oddly enough injuries with pizza in the bedroom.
Please be careful eating pizza. If you indulge more than once a week you have a greater chance of becoming a statistic.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America