How Long Do You Stare at Your Phone in One Day?
The amount of time people spend on their phone everyday is actually quite alarming.
One of the most common complaints people have is that there isn't enough time in the day. I know that I'd love to have a few extra hours to read, watch a little Netflix or maybe just sleep.
It really should be a surprise that most of us spend too much time on our phones but how much is too much?
According to a the tech website called Slash Gear, there was a study done recently where it was determined that the average American spends over 3 hours a day looking at their smart phone.
How long do you stare at the little screen?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America