Helpful Info For Bethel Woods’ 50th Anniversary Weekend
The fact that the original Woodstock Festival happened right here in the Hudson Valley is pretty amazing. We're coming up on the 50th anniversary of this major event and Bethel Woods will be rolling out the red carpet for artists like Ringo Star, Santana, and John Fogerty. Not only that they are offering local Hudson Valley artists like Lara Hope, Ian Flanigan, and Murali Coryell opportunities to play and share in the celebration as well.
There's some important information you need to know if you're headed out to Bethel Woods, so here's the deal. Anyone planning to attend any of the events on-site must have a Travel pass in addition to their ticket to the show. Anyone who has not yet received their pass can do so at the Bethel Woods Satelite Checkpoint at 53 Pucky Huddle Road which is approximately 2 miles from the venue. Bethel Woods will also be allowing anyone who hasn't yet received their pass to pick up Travel Passes in advance at the Box Office through August 14th from 10 AM - 9 PM.
Parking lots at the venue will open at noon each day. On Thursday the venue will open at 5 PM with a 2 PM opening Friday through Sunday.
Please note that non-ticket holders will not be allowed on the property at all and carpooling is encouraged! Monitor Bethel Woods social media channels for real-time updates throughout the weekend.
- How Did Poughkeepsie Get Its Name?
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center